6.01.2006

Darker My Love

Darker My Love's debut record has all the drone, psych, 90's shoegaze grunge and fuzz that you want. (And one of the best press photos I've ever seen).The Black Angels (among many others) revived this sound successfully with their debut and DML are doing just the same, but with a little more swagger and ingenuity. Their new album is out on Dangerbird Records with likely labelmates, The Silversun Pickups.
Download
Hello Traveler.mp3
Summer Is Here.mp3
Post Mortem, Post Bordem.mp3
From the Silversun Pickups new album:
Little Lovers.mp3
Waste It On.mp3
Bookmark and Share
posted by pitchblack at 9:50:00 AM

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

1:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog. I will keep reading. Please take the time to visit my blog about Free Guitar Lesson

12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home